Oka is a modular shelving unit composed of single or double niches which may be juxtaposed in a way which jostles with the normally monotonous codes of the shelving unit. Thus one can mix colours and materials (lacquer or veneer), bringing together varying module sizes (single or double width) to create one's very own piece of furniture. The staggered shelves enable modules to perfectly interlock whilst bringing a highly original asymmetrical note to the extremities of the piece.
- Designer: Kazuko Okamoto
- Brand: Ligne Roset
- Single Unit (1T) - H2154 x W361 x D319mm
- Double Unit (2T) - H2154 x W720 x D319mm
- Materials: Lacquered or veneered wood
- Colours: White, Argile, Perle lacquer or Walnut Veneer.
- Special "Colour-to-Order" - rouge, brique, bleu, azur, plomb, elephant, bleu lavande, moutarde, chocolat, mastic, ranger, noir and bleu nuit.
- Note: You are strongly advised against using the single shelving unit on its own since the standard wall fixing kit does not offer sideways stability. If you do wish to do so you will need to fix two wedges (not supplied) to the wall on either side of the metal plate (supplied).
- The staggered shelves enable modules to perfectly interlock whilst bringing a highly original asymmetrical
note to the extremities of the piece. Units must be joined using the linking kits described below, and must also be fixed to a wall using the wall fixing kit.
- To obtain the overall width of a composition : ADD TOGETHER THE INTERNAL DIMENSIONS OF THE MODULES (361 OR 720) AND THEN ADD 167 mm FOR THE SIDE OVERHANGS OF THE SHELVES.
Made to order and custom order items are indicated by the 'Delivery Estimate or Lead Time' in the description. This is an estimate for the typical delivery time for the product, timings may vary, but we will contact you once the manufacturer/supplier has provided a specific delivery time for your item ordered.
Upholstery and Made To Order
Upholstery, made to order and custom orders (non-stock) items are non-returnable. Please ensure you are happy with your choice before committing to placing an order, as after the initial 3 day 'cooling off period', deposits/balances will not be refundable.
In Stock Items
All in stock items will be dispatched within 2 working days of confirmation of order placement. Typically you will receive your item within 3-5 working days from dispatch.
Delivery and Assembly Service
Our delivery charges are for delivery only. However, with prior agreement, location and product depending, we do offer an assembly service. Where your furniture will be taken to your room of choice, assembled and all packaging removed. Please contact the showroom for a quote. Please also state if there are any access issues eg. narrow stairways and lifts.
If you would like to check the availability and delivery times of any of the products featured on our website, please call 01865 311141 or email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you.
Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page for more details regarding ordering, lead times and costs.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact our team and we may be able to source the item for you.