The Prado settee range from Ligne Roset consists of a vast bench seat available in 3 sizes that can be combined and adjusted as desired and onto which back cushions may be placed at will, so that one can sit or lie down as they wish. It offers complete freedom as these cushions, weighted and equipped with a non-slip system, do not need to be rested against or attached to any object for support. All parts of the Prado range can be purchased individually, ie just the base unit, or just a single back cushion.
- Design: Christian Werner, 2014
- Brand: Ligne Roset
- Range: Square Settee
- Dimensions (including back cushions):
- Square Settee - W160 x D160 x H87 x Seat 40.50cm
- Medium Settee - W200 x D100 x H87 x Seat 40.5cm
- Medium Settee 2 - W200 x D120 x H87 x Seat 40.5cm
- Large Settee - W240 x D120 x H87 x Seat 40.5cm
- Round Footstool - Diameter 85 x Seat 40.5cm
- Small Square Footstool - W100 x D100 x Seat 40.5cm
- Large Square Footstool - W120 x D120 x Seat 40.5cm
- Rectangular Footstool - W120 x D100 x Seat 40.5cm
- Back Cushion - H50 x W70 x D47cm
- Bolster - W53 x Diameter 16cm
- Armrest - H15 x W23 x D40cm
- Upholstery options: Range of fabrics, Alcantara and leathers suitable. We recommend Alcantara for the Cushions, as it is both soft yet durable, perfect for items which can be out on the floor and moved about. The base looks great in Steelcut Trio 3, a really sharp weave with great colour choices.
- Price listed at starting price for a Medium Settee in Category C Fabric.
- Prices vary depending on fabric choice.
Delivery Estimate: Approximately 20 Weeks
This product can be ordered in a range of fabric and colour choices from our Oxford showroom. For further information, please contact a member of our team at email@example.com
Made to order and custom order items are indicated by the 'Delivery Estimate or Lead Time' in the description. This is an estimate for the typical delivery time for the product, timings may vary, but we will contact you once the manufacturer/supplier has provided a specific delivery time for your item ordered.
Upholstery and Made To Order
Upholstery, made to order and custom orders (non-stock) items are non-returnable. Please ensure you are happy with your choice before committing to placing an order, as after the initial 3 day 'cooling off period', deposits/balances will not be refundable.
In Stock Items
All in stock items will be dispatched within 2 working days of confirmation of order placement. Typically you will receive your item within 3-5 working days from dispatch.
Delivery and Assembly Service
Our delivery charges are for delivery only. However, with prior agreement, location and product depending, we do offer an assembly service. Where your furniture will be taken to your room of choice, assembled and all packaging removed. Please contact the showroom for a quote. Please also state if there are any access issues eg. narrow stairways and lifts.
If you would like to check the availability and delivery times of any of the products featured on our website, please call 01865 311141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help you.
Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page for more details regarding ordering, lead times and costs.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact our team and we may be able to source the item for you.