The design for the Ottoman was conceived whilst working on a concept for a hotel in Marrakesh, inspired by the traditional Moroccan footstool. The armchair is available in a fixed or swivel base version, the dimensions remain the same for both as the swivelling element remains unseen.
- Designer: Noe Duchaufour-Lawrence, 2010
- Brand: Ligne Roset
- Dimensions: H68 X W100 X D93 x Seat 37cm
- Materials: base and external section in polyether foam 28 kg/m³ - 4.8 kPa. Armchairs are available in fixed or rotating versions (with base in 6 mm thick steel, finished in Epoxy black lacquer). Enveloping 'bucket seat'-style seat and back in moulded polyurethane foam 35 kg/m³ - 3.2 kPa, with comfort layer in high resilience polyurethane Bultex foam 38 kg/m³ - 3.6 kPa.
- Features: Ottoman can be upholstered in all the same fabric or have contrasting finishes on the seat and the surround (fabric surround and leather seat).
- Upholstery options: Range of fabrics suitable. We recommend combining textures such as a sleek Steelcut with a soft Divina Wool.
- Price listed at starting price for standard armchair in Category C Fabric.
- Prices vary depending on fabric choice.
Lead time: Please call or email the showroom for current lead times on Ligne Roset upholstery products
This product can be ordered in a range of fabric and colour choices from our Oxford showroom. For further information, please contact a member of our team at email@example.com
Made to order and custom order items are indicated by the 'Delivery Estimate or Lead Time' in the description. This is an estimate for the typical delivery time for the product, timings may vary, but we will contact you once the manufacturer/supplier has provided a specific delivery time for your item ordered.
Upholstery and Made To Order
Upholstery, made to order and custom orders (non-stock) items are non-returnable. Please ensure you are happy with your choice before committing to placing an order, as after the initial 3 day 'cooling off period', deposits/balances will not be refundable.
In Stock Items
All in stock items will be dispatched within 2 working days of confirmation of order placement. Typically you will receive your item within 3-5 working days from dispatch.
Delivery and Assembly Service
Our delivery charges are for delivery only. However, with prior agreement, location and product depending, we do offer an assembly service. Where your furniture will be taken to your room of choice, assembled and all packaging removed. Please contact the showroom for a quote. Please also state if there are any access issues eg. narrow stairways and lifts.
If you would like to check the availability and delivery times of any of the products featured on our website, please call 01865 311141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help you.
Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page for more details regarding ordering, lead times and costs.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact our team and we may be able to source the item for you.