Mostly invisible during the day, but coming to glamorous activity at night-time. The Noctambule collection of lamps is made of blown glass modules, which are see-through and therefore almost invisible at day-time. But, when you switch them on in the dark, they transform into gorgeous, illuminated lamps. Several modules stacked on top of each other create a light column, or suspended chandelier inside a stair well. Extra elements such a glass dome or cone shaped head allow for added performance such as a floor standing uplighter and pendant.
- Design: Konstantin Grcic, 2019
- Brand: Flos
- Low Cylinders (L45cm):
- S1 - L75 x Diameter 55cm
- S2 - L120 x Diameter 55cm
- S3 - L165 x Diameter 55cm
- S4 - L210 x Diameter 55cm
- Materials: Cylindrical and semi-spherical transparent blown glass structure, die cast aluminium base and rings, hydroformed steel internal lateral arms and injection moulded optical opal silicone outer ring diffusers.
- Light Source: Integrated Strip Led x 9W 2700K 795lm
- Features: The power supply unit within the ceiling rose can be used as a dimmer to adjust the light intensity by 10% to 100% in either direction by means of the 0-10/1-10V, PUSH, DALI control.
Lead Time: 4 - 6 weeks approx
Made to order and custom order items are indicated by the 'Delivery Estimate or Lead Time' in the description. This is an estimate for the typical delivery time for the product, timings may vary, but we will contact you once the manufacturer/supplier has provided a specific delivery time for your item ordered.
Upholstery and Made To Order
Upholstery, made to order and custom orders (non-stock) items are non-returnable. Please ensure you are happy with your choice before committing to placing an order, as after the initial 3 day 'cooling off period', deposits/balances will not be refundable.
In Stock Items
All in stock items will be dispatched within 2 working days of confirmation of order placement. Typically you will receive your item within 3-5 working days from dispatch.
Delivery and Assembly Service
Our delivery charges are for delivery only. However, with prior agreement, location and product depending, we do offer an assembly service. Where your furniture will be taken to your room of choice, assembled and all packaging removed. Please contact the showroom for a quote. Please also state if there are any access issues eg. narrow stairways and lifts.
If you would like to check the availability and delivery times of any of the products featured on our website, please call 01865 311141 or email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you.
Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page for more details regarding ordering, lead times and costs.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact our team and we may be able to source the item for you.