A leading piece in contemporary lifestyle, it became a reference model in the world of design. The light image accentuated by the essential design of the die-cast aluminium feet make Charles into a sofa with a decidedly contemporary look, a product of great formal elegance that goes well beyond the current times and fashions. The spatial concept behind the project by Antonio Citterio is innovative: a system that can be used to create new compositions – two or three seat sofas, sofas with a chaise longue addition and a corner sofa.
- Designer: Antonio Citterio, 1997
- Brand: B&B Italia
- Small Settee - L230 x W97 x H73 x Seat Height 42cm
- Central Element 158 - L158 x W97 x H73 cm
- Central Element 230 - L230 x W97 x H73 cm
- Left/Right Terminal Element 158 - L158 x D97 x H73 cm
- Left/Right Terminal Element 230 - L230 x W97 x H73 cm
- Left/Right Ottoman Element - L158 x W97 x H73 cm
- Left/Right Chaise Longue 158 - L158 x W97 x H73 cm
- Left/Right Chaise Longue 230 - L230 x W97 x H73 cm
- Chaise Longue with headrest - L181 x W73 x H60 cm
- Bench - L151 x W51 x H37 cm
- Ottoman - L122 x W122 x H39cm
- Internal - tubular steel and steel profiles, Bayfit® (Bayer®) flexible cold shaped polyurethane foam, sterilized down and polyester fibre cover
- Feet - bronzed nickel painted, bright brushed or painted black chrome die-cast aluminium
- Upholstery Options: Range of B&B Italia Fabrics and Leathers available.
- Price listed at starting price for 230cm Length Settee, with 2 Back Cushions in Category A Fabric
- Prices vary depending on fabric choice.
Lead Time: 8 weeks approx.
Please contact us if you are interested in this product, or for quotes regarding other finishes of fabrics.
Made to order and custom order items are indicated by the 'Delivery Estimate or Lead Time' in the description. This is an estimate for the typical delivery time for the product, timings may vary, but we will contact you once the manufacturer/supplier has provided a specific delivery time for your item ordered.
Upholstery and Made To Order
Upholstery, made to order and custom orders (non-stock) items are non-returnable. Please ensure you are happy with your choice before committing to placing an order, as after the initial 3 day 'cooling off period', deposits/balances will not be refundable.
In Stock Items
All in stock items will be dispatched within 2 working days of confirmation of order placement. Typically you will receive your item within 3-5 working days from dispatch.
Delivery and Assembly Service
Our delivery charges are for delivery only. However, with prior agreement, location and product depending, we do offer an assembly service. Where your furniture will be taken to your room of choice, assembled and all packaging removed. Please contact the showroom for a quote. Please also state if there are any access issues eg. narrow stairways and lifts.
If you would like to check the availability and delivery times of any of the products featured on our website, please call 01865 311141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help you.
Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page for more details regarding ordering, lead times and costs.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact our team and we may be able to source the item for you.