Created by award-winning furniture designer Matthew Hilton, the Bridge Extending Table is a contemporary and versatile table built for modern living.
The table has gently tapered solid wood legs with an outward facing curvature and a veneered table top. The supporting frame arcs underneath the elliptical tabletop similar to a bridge formation allowing the legs to face outwards creating more comfortable leg room.
- Brand: Case
- Designer: Matthew Hilton
- Material: Solid wood base and chamfered veneered top
1.1m table extends to 1.6m and seats a maximum of 6 people
1.6m table extends to 2.5m and seats a maximum of 10 people
- Use a dampened, soft, non-abrasive, lint-free colourless cloth to wipe the entire surface of your wood, moving in the direction of the grain.
- Dry the wood using a second non-abrasive cloth. Remember to wipe in the direction of the wood grain.
- You do not need to polish the wood as part of your regular maintenance, as Case finish their products with a matte, non-yellowing clear polyurethane lacquer for its natural appearance and durability.
- Never use wax-based polish or ammonia-based cleaning products on your wood.
Delivery estimate: 2-4 weeks
Made to order and custom order items are indicated by the 'Delivery Estimate or Lead Time' in the description. This is an estimate for the typical delivery time for the product, timings may vary, but we will contact you once the manufacturer/supplier has provided a specific delivery time for your item ordered.
Upholstery and Made To Order
Upholstery, made to order and custom orders (non-stock) items are non-returnable. Please ensure you are happy with your choice before committing to placing an order, as after the initial 3 day 'cooling off period', deposits/balances will not be refundable.
In Stock Items
All in stock items will be dispatched within 2 working days of confirmation of order placement. Typically you will receive your item within 3-5 working days from dispatch.
Delivery and Assembly Service
Our delivery charges are for delivery only. However, with prior agreement, location and product depending, we do offer an assembly service. Where your furniture will be taken to your room of choice, assembled and all packaging removed. Please contact the showroom for a quote. Please also state if there are any access issues eg. narrow stairways and lifts.
If you would like to check the availability and delivery times of any of the products featured on our website, please call 01865 311141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help you.
Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page for more details regarding ordering, lead times and costs.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact our team and we may be able to source the item for you.