The stylish Earl Armchair is proud to be part of the Jess Design Collection; a superlative Nordic design maker specialising in exquisite characterful design pieces. Jess portray a distinctive design style featuring attractive and unusual shapes, which are complemented by the beauty of superior leather. The appearance and touch of every piece can only be described as superb and totally captivating thanks to the high levels of quality throughout the making process all carried out in The Netherlands.
- Brand: Jess Designs
- Low Back - W85 x H75 x D80 x Seat Height 43cm
- High Back - W85 x D80 x H84cm
- Materials: Steel tube frame, Foam wand spring seat. Upholstered in 100% real Leather.
- Arms - With or without arms,
- Back - Low or High
- Frame - Old Glory, Satin Black or Copper Steel Tubular Frame.
- Leather Choices:
- Bonanza Leather - Buffalo leather and looks rough and wild and has the nature of the animal itself. The hides are tanned with vegetable materials and thereafter the grain side is treated manually with oil to provide the leather with a rough character.
- Luxor Leather - Luxor is drumdyed with high quality aniline dye stuffs. Because of the vacuum drying system that is applied, the leather keeps his compact fibre structure so that eventual looseness in usage is avoided. Some minor defects and healed scratches form part of the selection, but enhance the looks of the sofa or chair.
- Aurula Leather - Aurula combines the finesses of an oily/waxy finishing with the rugged, authentic character of the Buffalo skin the skins are mainly dyed with chromium, giving the leather a smooth and soft touch. The article is processed with aniline dyes so that there no skin characteristics are covered. The buffalo structure clearly visible and so adding to the leather an extra dimension. The beauty of this leather is in the deep color shading, and the nice smooth feel. The skins used for the Aurula leathers are from the best selections.
- Price shown is for the Earl Low Back Chair, without the arm frame and in Luxor leather.
Lead time - 6- 8 weeks
Please contact us if you are interested in this product, or to specify colours and finishes.
Made to order and custom order items are indicated by the 'Delivery Estimate or Lead Time' in the description. This is an estimate for the typical delivery time for the product, timings may vary, but we will contact you once the manufacturer/supplier has provided a specific delivery time for your item ordered.
Upholstery and Made To Order
Upholstery, made to order and custom orders (non-stock) items are non-returnable. Please ensure you are happy with your choice before committing to placing an order, as after the initial 3 day 'cooling off period', deposits/balances will not be refundable.
In Stock Items
All in stock items will be dispatched within 2 working days of confirmation of order placement. Typically you will receive your item within 3-5 working days from dispatch.
Delivery and Assembly Service
Our delivery charges are for delivery only. However, with prior agreement, location and product depending, we do offer an assembly service. Where your furniture will be taken to your room of choice, assembled and all packaging removed. Please contact the showroom for a quote. Please also state if there are any access issues eg. narrow stairways and lifts.
If you would like to check the availability and delivery times of any of the products featured on our website, please call 01865 311141 or email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you.
Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page for more details regarding ordering, lead times and costs.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact our team and we may be able to source the item for you.